Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Lectures on Heidegger / Being and Time

.
Hubert Dreyfus / Univ. of California-Berkeley
.
One of the most important philosophical works of the twentieth century, Being and Time is both a systematization of the existential insights of Kierkegaard and Nietzsche and a radicalization of Husserl's phenomenological account of intentionality. What results is an original interpretation of the human condition leading to an account of the nature and limitations of philosophical and scientific theory. This account has important implications for all those disciplines that study human beings.
.
Being
Dasein
Being-in-the-World I
Being-in-the-World II
The Worldhood of the World I
The Worldhood of the World II
Critique of Descartes I
Critique of Descartes II
Spatiality I
Spatiality II
The One I
The One II
Being-in, Disposedness I
Being-in, Disposedness II
Understanding II

.
Lecture Clips (MP3s) are available at:
http://webcast.berkeley.edu/course_details.php?seriesid=1906978475
.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Düşünce Kahvesi

Photography

Photography
dpchallenge.com

NYT: Travel and Cities

H-Net Academic Announcements - All